can’t do this
I’m too much of a pansy
I will have to wait until someone else is watching with me
and they have control over when to pause the movie
because I keep pausing and being upset and I’m only 20 minutes in.
- sam: oratory should raise your heatrate, oratory should blow the doors of the place, we shoudltn be satisfied with passed solutions we should be talking about a permanent resolution.
- toby: where have I heard that?
- sam: a permanent revolution?
- toby: yeah.
- sam: I got it from a book.
- toby: what book?
- sam: the little red book.
- toby: you think we should quote mao tse tung?
- sam: we do need a permanent revolution.
- toby: yeah, but even still I don't think we should be quoting communists
- sam: you don't think a communist ever wrote a good turn of phrase?
- toby: sam....
- sam: how do you think they got everyone to be communists?
I keep starting to watch “12 years a slave”
and then going, no. this is gonna get sad. i like this happy little family with a violinist dad, and adorable mom and children. I don’t want to see the beginning part with slavery and gloomy cinematography happen to them. no. so I pause it.
and then start it up again, because It’s supposed to be a great movie
but i know it’s gonna be sad.
but great movie
have u ever accidentally befriended someone who is very very irritating
I really like Ron the secret service guy on The West Wing.
Every time he comes on screen I’m just like, “OH MY GOD RON THE SECRET SERVICE GUY.”
I mean, look at him:
It’s like Grumpy Cat and a walrus had a baby and it popped out the womb and said, “You need to come with me, Mr. President” in a Texas accent.
which way does a cyclops wing their eyeliner
tumblr user greenhoused is asking the real questions
It doesn’t matter, because Nobody is going to criticize their makeup.
WAS THAT A MOTHER FRACKING ODYSSEY PUN
Plot twist: The tears in Dumbledore’s eyes when seeing the doe patronus were tears of pity. What he was really trying to say with, “After all this time?” is “Dude you haven’t let it go yet?” The memory faded out before we could realize.
"After all this time?”
"Always," said Snape.
"Severus, it’s been years. Get a girlfriend. Please."